Alive from 9 to 5
Transforming workplaces by coaching leaders who want to ignite employee engagement!
I am the coach for executives and entrepreneurs who are destined to LIVE, LEAD and PROSPER…
- Executive Coaching for transformational leadership
- Performance improvement coach training for managers
- Coaching for HITs (high impact teams), management development, coaching leadership and communication training, mentor coaching, coach training
- ICF credential: Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certifications in change management, conflict resolution in the office, corporate coaching, personal wellbeing, naturopathy, Reiki
- Licensed practitioner for Lumina Learning’s cutting edge psychometric tools
- Helping you discover who you need to be as a leader to build the workforce you need to achieve your company’s goals!
- DISCOVERY, BREAKTHROUH and TRANSFORMATION for the dedicated!
“Coaching does not make sick people well. It helps healthy people become extraordinary” Thomas Leonard
My clients are dynamic executives and entrepreneurs who are dedicated to leading a workforce that is engaged and ‘Alive from 9 to 5’.
They believe that for the company to thrive the people must thrive.
Counting down until Monday, December 4! CEO’s, Presidents and Senior Executives of small and medium-size businesses are invited to attend the Executive Suite Mastermind Summit! This twice-annual breakfast event offers…
Have you ever met a business leader who did not want their company to achieve its full potential? One thing that most companies have in common is that leaders want…
Corry's approach is structured and goal oriented. She listens and knows how to capture your thoughts. She helped us go though a big change of culture in our organization with success. I recommend Corry and her team for coaching sessions. And, she always has a book for you to read for any type of situation. Thank you Corry for your support and advice.Sylvianne Proulx | QS Manager at Fresenius Medical Care
Corry saw me through my first attempt at bringing management coaching into my organization. She helped us to see our work and our actions differently and to become better managers. I'd hire her again.Charlene Vacon | Emergency Medical Services Theorist & Practician
Corry is a skilled executive coach who truly understands the pressures of entrepreneurs. Corry helped me to elaborate my vision and supported our staff in the transition of being self-employed practitioners to being a part of a multi-disciplinary team. Her simple famous words moving from 'me to we' were an example of how she demonstrated knowledge of group systemsStephane Bensoussan | Clinical Director at Clinique PsySanté