The Corry Robertson Coaching Academy for Leaders.
The next phase goes deeper into learning and practicing the 11 ICF coaching competencies. These sessions align with the ICF Prism standards of a true coaching culture as described in the introductory module. The material takes about 35 hours to complete. Participants continue practicing the competencies as they work toward building the foundations for a robust organizational coaching.
This phase dives deep:
- How to lead a transformational coaching conversation
- How to use the GROW model and the SMART model for effective goal-setting
- The most important communication skill of all: listening
- Mastering clean and powerful language
- How to build a coaching culture:
- The three coaching modalities
- Purpose, vision and mission
- Stakeholder mapping and benefits
- Coaching tools and templates for leaders
- The Coaching Handbook
Students will be coached by a CorryCo coach who has a minimum of an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential.
Part II Details
35 hours classroom
3 hours private coaching per person
- 10 half-day sessions
- 5 one-day sessions
- 2 two-day retreats
- A five-day retreat